This site uses a number of tracking cookies, for the sole purpose of understanding what visitors do on the site and where they come from, which helps to ensure that the content we write is what our visitors are looking for.
We do not use advertising cookies.
We do not sell ads on the site.
We use the following cookies, and the links below take you to the particular provider’s privacy/cookie page. You can also find out more about cookies in general on the Information Commissioner’s website.
- Clicky.com – website analytics – if you run a website you should try their free trial
- Quantcast – additional metrics on site visitors. You can opt-out of the Quantcast cookie here
- WordPress cookies – used to keep the site running
- Shareaholic – used for social sharing
- Other 3rd party cookies such as those used by Facebook, Google+ and Twitter to display the share buttons on the site are also used.
No personally identifiable information is collected by this site, unless you email me using my contact form and provide your name and email address – but that’s obvious isn’t it?
You can always contact me via andrewgrill.com/contact
Last updated September 2, 2014.