First ever Mobile Application Stores Conference at CTIA
News comes from London Calling friend Ajit Jaokar about the first ever Mobile Application Stores Conference at CTIA. From a quick scan of the release, it has a great lineup of speakers. More information is presented below:
The Mobile Application Stores, Strategy and Deployment conference http://www.mobileappevent.com/ is proud to announce its all-star speaker lineup for this unique event. Mobile Application Stores is a partner seminar of International CTIA WIRELESS I.T. and Entertainment October 8th in San Diego.
Mobile Application Stores is the only conference to focus exclusively on the business of mobile applications and will focus on the
tremendous opportunities in the mobile apps stores ecosystem. The event is designed to give a complete understanding of how to capitalize on this dynamic market.
Featured speakers for the event include:
- Dr. Jin-Sung Choi Ph.D, Senior Vice President, Head MC Global Product Planning Team, LG Electronics Korea
- George Linardos Vice President, Product Management, Media, Nokia
- Ilja Laurs Founder & CEO, GetJar
- Tim Haysom, Chief Marketing Officer,OMTP
- Mike Merril, CEO, Smart Phone Technologies
- Ajit Jaokar, President Futuretext
- Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Founder, Grow VC International
- William Volk, CEO, PlayScreen
- Sena Gbeckor-Kove, Chief Technology Officer, imKon
The timing is perfect for an event like this. The Apple Appstore announced its billionth download in less than 9 months after opening and the recent launch of LG’s Applications Store and Windows Marketplace for Mobile as well as Android and the Blackberry App World are making tremendous impact in the mobile marketplace.
The Mobile Application Stores event s co-located with the largest wireless event in the U.S., International CTIA Wireless I.T. and Entertainment. Registration is only $295 at http://www.mobileappevent.com/
About Mobile Application Stores: The Mobile Application Stores event is produced by futuretext, a London based research, consulting and publishing company. For additional information, please contact Larry Lockhart at NextVision Media at 727-388-9849 or Larry@nextvisionmedia.com or Ajit Jaokar Ajit.jaokar at futuretext.com
The web site again for registration is: http://www.mobileappevent.com/