300+ talks since 1999 – what is it that you actually talk about?
Many people know that I present at conferences around the world, and lately many have asked what I speak about.
The easiest way to explain this was to put together a short video of all my best bits over the last few years which you can watch online or below.
Andrew is well qualified and experienced in speaking on the topics below, and he can also develop a bespoke presentation for corporate clients to perfectly delight your audience.
- Disrupt or be Disrupted – Digital Disruption is here now. What it means for you and your business > watch example
- Brand Advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll > watch example
- Big Data in the age of Cognitive – how big data + cognitive + IoT is the future > watch example
- Digital diversity – why you need experienced digital practitioners on your board & how to find them > watch example
- Millennials – finding, managing and motivating them in large and small companies
- Eminence in a Digital World – how you can build and drive a eminence program for your company [example on request]
- How digital will change your company’s culture and how you can position for success
- Think and act like a startup – Andrew’s experience running 6 startups over 12 years will help you think and act in an agile way
- Workplace of the Future – The nature of work is changing, driven by digital, social and mobile. How can you and your employees adapt?
- New technology trends – social business, IoT, Cognitive computing – what’s next?
If you would like to explore how Andrew can delight your next internal audience or conference, please get in touch.