New magazine covering social, mobile & enterprise launches
I am delighted to have been asked to contribute to the new “Point Zero” online magazine – just launched by Mark Johnstone from Point Zero Media.
Naturally, the magazine is not in paper form but in a easily readable online format.
It has a good cross section of articles covering a variety of “point zero” topics. Looking at the table of contents, you will see articles such as
Social Media (not there is no 2.0 suffix here – yet”!)
- Marketing Innovations in the BMW Group
- A Framework for Social Media strategy success
- Why Friends are more than just a number
- Ingredients for a successful Social Networking campaign
- Blogging with a human face
- Top Tips to help you turn your brand into a Social Animal
- Wimbledon all a twitter this year (loved this article by Alan Flack)
- This time…it’s personal – How mobile challenges everything we
thought we knew about advertising (I authored this one – you can download just this article)
- The changing media landscape and the opportunity for mobile
- The future of local
- Making UK consumers an advertising offer they can’t refuse
- Now is the time for social networks to mobilise
- Why are brands and retailers adopting enterprise social media
- Enterprise 2.0 – from WTF? to FTW
- The Growing Importance of Social Networking in the Enterprise
- Harnessing Social Media: Understand the discussion before joining it
- The Boomerang Effect of Corporate Social Networks
You can access the magazine a few ways – view online by clicking here or view a PDF version from Slideshare (embedded below).
Congratulations to Mark on the launch. It is well worth a read and has some great insights. I’m hoping to be a regular contributor to the magazine and my next article will focus on how established companies need to prepare for social media and the skills they will need.